Yarning Circle – Indigenous specific interventions to address ‘ice’
This yarning circle is an interactive session designed to develop a report for Government on the Indigenous views and recommendations to address crystal methamphetamine use in Indigenous communities.
It will include:
- Setting the Scene – landscape of issues faced by Indigenous people
- Responses to date – including case studies and vignettes
- Responses required – supply, demand and harm reduction
- Delivery of programs – issues and concerns
- Recommendations within report.