By holding a Trade Exhibition Stall at NIDAC20, eligible organisations may be able to apply for a grant under the Business Event Grants being offered by the Australian Government as part of the $1 billion Relief and Recovery Fund which is providing assistance to sectors, regions and communities disproportionally affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19.
For exhibitors, eligible expenditure items may include:
- hire of the exhibition space and cost of associated delegates as part of the event conference package for exhibition hire (up to a maximum of 10 delegates)
- event and display set up costs, including the design, manufacture and shipping of exhibits and expenses related to running a COVID safe exhibit
- promotional material, including program collateral, directly related to exhibiting at the event
- digital promotion, including the setup, display and design of audio visual material up to a maximum of 50 per cent of the non-collateral eligible project costs
- catering for networking activities as part of exhibiting at a pre-approved event
- contractor/s costs associated with exhibiting at a pre approved event.
Additionally you may also be able to apply for delegates to attend the conference.
For delegates eligible expenditure items may include:
- up to four delegate registration/s if you are a nominated buyer and seller participating in an event (defined by the Schedule of Approved Business Events)
- domestic travel limited to the reasonable cost of accommodation and transportation required to conduct agreed project and collaboration activities in Australia. The reimbursement will be in line with the Australian Government accommodation and domestic air travel rates for economy travel.
For further information about the grants or to apply for one please go to business.gov.au.
Grant applications close at 5pm (AEDST) on 30 March 2021 or earlier if funding is exhausted.
For further information about holding a Trade Exhibition Stall please go to the NIDAC20 Conference website at: www.nidaconference.com.au