ABOUT THE VENUE
Both the Pre Conference Workshop (Tuesday 17 November 2020) and the 3 day Conference Event (Wednesday 18 – Friday 20 November 2020) are being held at the Stamford Grand Hotel. The Stamford Grand Hotel is a five star hotel situated at 2 Jetty Rd, Glenelg, SA 5045.
For more information on the Stamford Grand please click:
The domestic and international airport is just seven kilometres from the Hotel, making a quick and economic taxi ride.
If you are driving to the venue the Stamford Grand offers a range of parking options 24 hours 7 days a week.
Car Parking @ the Venue
A multi-storey car park is located adjacent to the hotel. Delegates can drive into the car park and collect a ticket at the entry boom gate. You will need to have this validated and paid at the front desk before exiting.
Day parking is charged at a hourly rate of $4.00 per hour with a maximum $10.00 per day for Conference Delegates (Validation of ticket at the front desk required). Valet Parking for delegates staying overnight in the hotel is charged at $40.00 or self-parking for $20.00 per night.
Glenelg is a beach-side suburb of the South Australian capital of Adelaide. Located on the shore of Holdfast Bay in Gulf St Vincent, it has become a tourist destination due to its beach and many attractions, home to several hotels and dozens of restaurants.
- Population of approx 35,000 people living here
- 3 medical centres and 2, 15 minutes away with 2 main hospitals close by
- 2 supermarkets in the Glenelg area
- Tram, bus and taxi services that run frequently
- 2 main shopping precincts 5 & 15 minutes away
- In summer the patrolled beaches
- An average maximum temperature for Summer (November – January) of 29°C with the minimum 22°C. Average monthly rainfall is 20mm.